Do you ever look in your freezer and stumble on something in the nether regions of it only to wonder “why did I even buy this in the first place?”
Well, I do, and that’s what’s today’s wiring prompt is all about.
Here It Is…
So, I was on a health kick (actually, I shouldn’t really call it a “health kick” because I’m pretty consistent with it) and this was one of the ingredients of my green smoothies.
I usually use frozen Greek yogurt but the grocery store stopped stocking the brand I like so I decided to try this to see if it would be a good replacement.
I went through one tub and it just didn’t give me the same taste and consistency as the frozen Greek yogurt I had grown to really enjoy.
This really did mess up my smoothie flow because without the exact ingredients I enjoy, I haven’t been able to be as consistent with my smoothies as I would like to be.
Now if only Amazon carried it, that would be just perfect.
Catch up on previous posts from this 31-day writing challenge
- Day 1 – Why I’m doing this challenge
- Day 2 – 10 random facts about me
- Day 3 – The story behind the name of this blog
- Day 4 – Quotable Quote… Why it speaks to me right now
- Day 5 – Recent random act of kindness
- Day 6 – Three current guilty pleasures
- Day 7 – Collections… What I collect and why
- Day 8 – Throwback Picture
- Day 9 – Recently read book recommendation
- Day 10 – Three Favorite Blogs
- Day 11 – Wishful Thinking… If I won the lottery
- Day 12 – Purpose of this blog and future blog goals
- Day 13 – What’s on today’s schedule?
- Day 14 – All about my profession
- Day 15 – My first international trip
- Day 16 – Something I miss from my childhood
- Day 17 – An impossible dream
- Day 18 – Three people or businesses I follow on social media
- Day 19 – Current Favorite TV shows
- Day 20 – What’s in your wallet?
- Day 21 – Calling all logophiles
Check out the complete list of writing prompts here.